Friday, June 5, 2009

So, a few days ago I asked Jerod "what are your plans for today"?, thinking he'd say "nothing", or "I want to mow the grass", or "whatever you need, honey". Nope. Instead, I got "well....I sort of had a little project I wanted to do...". That's never good. No, this day he decides he wants to build a rocket launcher. Yes, my 32 year old husband wants to build a rocket launcher on his day off. Perfect.
Two trips into town and roughly $100 later, armed with the next-door-neighbor's air compressor and some homemade paper rockets, the maiden launch ensues....
That's my boy!
Jerod, Tessa, Sarah and Brooke
Tracy, building her rocket
My 5th child, hard at work

Olivia, ready to launch!

Getting primed...
Kelly's rocket was the best...

The Acree and Apitz families, hard at work
Rockets, rockets and more rockets!
The maiden launch:

No comments: